League of Legends Active Roster
IT'S GAME TIME
Get excited, the tournament is almost here! Below you will find the most up-to-date information for your participation in our second League of Legends High School Scholastic Tournament, in partnership with Riot Games. This is a one-of-a-kind experience and we are very excited to have you a part of it.
In an effort to ensure all Clubs receive the same information, this page will be updated as questions and concerns are brought to our attention, with the timestamp updated below.
All GM’s who have successfully activated their Club and have opted into the Winer Term 2019 League of Legends Scholastic Tournament will see the Tournament Management box in the GM Portal.
To help begin to create your Active Roster(s) we want to make sure that you are able to build your Team and identify those players on your Active Roster. Here is a sample of the what the Active Roster looks like on the GM portal. You can use this as a guide, as we want you to know that you will need active Summoner Names for all members you indicate on the Active Roster.
|Player First Name||Player Last Initial||Summoner Name||Discord Username (i.e. 'Username#1234')||Role (Manager, Player, Alternate)|
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
- All Players must have an active Summoner Name to be identified as a Player or Alternate on the Active Roster. Please review the Winter Term 2019 League of Legends Scholastic Tournament Ruleset for more information about the sportsmanship requirements.
- General Managers are not required to have their own League of Legends Account. However, if General Managers do have their own Summoner Name, they are free to submit this Summoner Name on the Active Roster. General Managers that have their own League of Legends account are able to spectate the games of their teams.
WEEKLY ROSTER DEADLINES AND OTHER IMPORTANT STUFF
- General Managers can remove and add players to their rosters on a weekly basis.
- Roster submission for each week will open on Saturdays and close on Thursdays at 4:00PM PT for the following week of gameplay.
- Students can only be added to your Active Roster if they have the "ACTIVE" status on the Club Roster.
NEED HELP USING THE ACTIVE ROSTER?
Click the button below for an explanation of how to use the Active Roster page!
Page last updated 11/19/18 at 5:23pm.